Impressive things happen when we work together as a team, and at Alotsold Property Auctioneers, we know that every person matters. That’s why we’re building a great team that lives and breathes our values, with hard work, collaboration, and integrity.
Alotsold Property Auctioneers aim to be one of the country’s leading property auctioneers, providing registered buyers in the UK with a superior service to handle the sale of properties nationally. Alotsold Property Auctioneers national presence will ensure that the aim of being one of the UK’s leading property auctioneers is achieved.
At Alotsold Property Auctioneers, we pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled professional service and we recognise our staff are central to delivering this ethos.
REASONS TO JOIN US
- We are the best in our field and we want to recruit staff with the drive and enthusiasm to help us become even better.
- We value our staff and provide fantastic career development opportunities.
- We strive to encourage our staff to fulfil their goals and aspirations.
- All members of staff have individual training and development plans which are regularly reviewed to help them achieve their true potential.
- If you are interested in joining an ambitious and forward thinking team at Alotsold Property Auctioneers, please download and complete the application form below and email the completed form with your CV and covering letter marked for the attention of the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
£17,500 – £20,000 a year plus commission plus benefits – Full-time, Permanent – Remote (temporarily available)
About The Role
If you want to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further. At Alotsold Property Auctions, we encourage you to be in control of your own career progression and help you kick start this exciting career opportunity. We will set you up with everything you could possibly need to succeed from a competitive salary and commission structure.
You will build relationships with sellers and agents to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before marketing any property. It is imperative that our sellers and agents are kept constantly updated and you will be responsible for handling negotiations and queries. Once a sale has been agreed it is up to you, with the help of your manager to oversee and manage the entire process as swiftly as possible. This includes dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job – arranging for the keys to be handed over!
- Competitive basic salary & commission structure
- Fully expensed iPhone & operating costs
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Meaningful career progression
- Fast-track opportunities
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Incentives including international all expenses paid weekends away
- Industry leading enhanced parental leave package
- Diversity and inclusion networks
Aside from a positive mind set, the willingness to learn and the want to develop, the only requirement to be considered for this opportunity is a valid UK or EU drivers licence. A strong work ethic and resilience is beneficial.
About The Company
At Alotsold Property Auctions we want to hire brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their perfect property or unlock the value of their property investment.
We aim to achieve a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Excellent training to ensure our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Please email us with your C.V. email@example.com.