The following is a schedule of acceptable documentation. You must provide one document from each list for each relevant person. (Please note that a driving licence can be used as evidence for identity purposes but not for proof of address).
Proof of identity*
- Current signed passport
- Current full UK photo card driving licence
- Current full UK driving licence (old version)(Provisional driving licence will not be accepted)
- Resident Permit issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals
- Inland Revenue Tax Notification
- Firearms Certificate
Proof of address*
- A utility bill issued (within the last 3 months)
- Local Authority tax bill (current year)
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement (within the last 3 months)
PLEASE NOTE: PROOF OF ADDRESS DOCUMENTS MUST BE WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS.