In order for the alotsold team to market and sell your Property through our auction process you will need a Legal Pack for your property also known in the industry as an Auction Pack. The Legal Pack contains important information about the Property that a potential bidder will need when deciding to bid for the Property. A typical Legal Pack contains the following:
- Title Register & Title Plan or Epitome of Title and copies of any Leases and documents referred to therein;
- Local Authority or Personal Search;
- Water and Drainage Search (Con 29 DW);
- Property Information Form;
- Leasehold Information Form (if applicable);
- Fixture & Fitting and Contents Form;
- Reservation Form and Contract;
- General Terms and Conditions;
- Special Conditions of Sale.
If you instruct us to sell your Property through our auction process we can also prepare the Legal Packs for you. At the same time you will also need details of your Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer and will require an EPC for your Property.